1901 Botany Road, BOTANY NSW 2019
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Mar 2017
NEW SUBDIVISION - INDUSTRIAL LAND
ZONE 1901 - Rare Industrial Land
* Allotments from 1,400 sqm up to 9,200 sqm
* Limited number of available Industrial Lots
* Extra wide service road (Semi-trailer & B-Double access)
* Zoned IN1 (Industrial)
* Easy access to the eastern suburbs
* 1km to Port Botany
* 7km to Sydney Airport
* 11km to Sydney CBD
> Commit NOW and Settle on completion of subdivision works in late 2017.
> The land is being sold subject to Subdivision Approval.
> Building areas shown are indicative only.
> Prices are for land only and subject to change without notice.
'Steven Hawksley, director of City Alliance Property, discloses that he is a director of the vendor'
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1901 Botany Road BOTANY