190-192 Old Canterbury Road, SUMMER HILL NSW 2130
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Mar 2017
Corner Block Development Opportunity
Ground Floor Shops and Up-level Residential Development, Subject to Council Approval
- Potential Development site with 19.84m frontage and total land area 666sqm approx.
- Currently a Mechanic and Smash Repair Workshop
- Zoned: B1 Neighbourhood Centre
- Close to train station and light rail, schools, shops and vibrant cafe' strip
Details of Potential Rental Income:
1. 7 self contained rooms at $150 per week each $1,050 per week ($54,600 p.a. )
2. Ground floor office $500 per week ($25,000 p.a.)
3. Mechanical Smash Repair Shop $2,500 per week ($130,000 p.a.)
Total approx $209,600 p.a.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
190-192 Old Canterbury Road SUMMER...