19 Rochester Street Botany NSW 2019
- Development / Land
- 468 m²
Rare Opportunity in Industrial Hub - B7 Business Enterprise Zoning
One of the last remaining freestanding home's in its street, this charming weatherboard cottage offers a rare opportunity. Savvy business enterprises seeking a great location for warehouse placement (STCA) will find inspiration in the home's immediate surrounds. A thriving industrial pocket, this South Sydney hub is handily positioned just a short walk from Botany Road shops and coffee shops.
- 468sqm (approx) land, 12.5m frontage
- B7 zoning, excellent business opportunity!
- Original 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home
- Sunny backyard, parking for multiple cars
- First time offered for sale since the 1950's
- Easy access to major roads & Sydney Airport
|Date Sold||13 May 2017|
|Floor Area||468 m²|
|Land Area||468 m²|
|Last updated||15 May 2017|