19 Rae Street, COLAC VIC 3250
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Feb 2017
Attractive Character Investment Opportunity
- Delightful Commercial Freehold property, well positioned in a high profile location opposite Colac's Arts and Cinema Centre (COPACC)
- Currently leases to a quality secure Hairdressing and Training Tenant until 1/02/2018 (with 2x2 year options) at $24,000 per annum (including GST), plus outgoings with 4% annual increases.
- Recently painted, renovated and rewired, with central heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, polished floorboards, security system and solar panels.
- Excellent floor plan providing reception/waiting area, large modern salon space
(7 stations plus 3 wash stations), bathroom, kitchen, office and storage rooms
- Sited on a prime 476m2 allotment, with busy Rae street frontage, plus side street access
- A terrific superfund investment proposition
- Inspection highly recommended and by appointment
Build Area Approx 167m2
* Character premises
* New lease
* Enmtry level investment
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
19 Rae Street COLAC