19 Morgan Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Nov 2016
Unique Fortitude Valley Commercial Opportunity!
On behalf of the vendor CBRE has been exclusively appointed for the sale of 19 Morgan Street Fortitude Valley.
This prime commercial asset is being offered to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday, 30th August 2016 at 4pm.
- Unique asset with a clear point of difference
- Two storey commercial office with 10 on grade car parks
- The look and feel of a heritage building, however unburdened by any commercial character or heritage overlays allowing flexibility for future redevelopment or improvements
- Current development approval for restaurant, hotel venue
- Centrally located between Ann and McLachlan Streets
- 180m walk to James Street retail precinct
- 290m walk to Fortitude Valley Metro Station
To arrange an inspection or request a copy of the due diligence information, please contact the exclusive agent Michael Platsis from CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 30/08/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- Level 3, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane
19 Morgan Street FORTITUDE VALLEY