19 Minnie Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
$990,000 including GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Jan 2017
INSTRUCTIONS FOR URGENT CLEARANCE RD5 LAND
Multi-unit development medium density site located at 19 Minnie St, Southport of 1012m2, zoned RD5 and 23m height limit (seven stories). Detailed building plans and development application has been prepared and is ready for the 4 storey, 20 x 1 bedroom apartment building. Therefore, a builder developer can be turning soil and building in quick time.
The site is centrally located in Southport CBD's premier Ferry Road & TSS residential precinct and being a short walk to the magnificent Broadwater aqua playground and 570m to 650m to two stations of the Light Rail Rapid Transport system that connects to Surfers Paradise, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast University Hospital. The site is located 750m to Southport Australia Fair shopping centre and CBD.
The site is 170m north west of high frequency bus stops (north and south) on State Route 3, Southport Burleigh Road (Ferry Road). Locally it is 200m north west of 24/7 convenience store, McDonalds and petrol station and 350m north of Brickworks Shopping Centre and Ferry Road Markets.
The proposed apartments are large size 1 bedroom units varying from 55 - 67m2 and each provided with a single space car park of 14.5 m2.
The proposed apartments will provide good long term capital growth opportunities and strong rental growth. The area is known as a rental hotspot.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF THE DEVELOPMENT SITE
* Location is close to public transport and local amenities.
* Elevated site with city views
* Just minutes to surf beaches
* Light rail urban renewal area
* Broadwater breezes
* Strategically located to capitalise on Commonwealth Games
* The site is shovel ready for building construction to commence immediately.
* No demolition costs and council approval.
* No removal of services and authority approvals.
* No site clearing, tree removal and council approvals.
* No land preparation costs.
* Comes with a Site Office and store, fencing and with construction Power Pole and Switchboard.
* Detailed building plans which are DA compliant for 20 x 1 bedroom units (55 to 67m2 floor area) have been done and are included in the sale.
* The site is fully DA compliant and developer has prepared the preliminary DA for the proposed 20 x 1 bedroom units. Design incorporates low building construction costs and ongoing low body corporate costs of less than $20 per week.
Alternative configurations such as 5 x 2 bedroom and 10 x 1 bedroom OR 7 x 2 bedroom and 6 x 1 bedroom configurations for the proposed apartments can be designed and be fully DA compliant. Other configurations will also be suitable subject to council approval.
The site is zoned and suitable for a 7 townhouses/villas (6 x 3 bedroom + 1 x 2 bedroom plus study) development.
Other configurations will also be suitable subject to council approval.
Seller instructs urgent disposal of surplus land, and will be sold under the hammer if not prior.
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
19 Minnie Street SOUTHPORT