19 Anzac Road Tuggerah NSW 2259
- Shop & Retail
- 576 m²
- For Sale, Expressions Of Interest
SUPERIOR INVESTMENT WITH FIXED GROWTH COMPONENT & ULTIMATE LOCATION!!!
This amazing opportunity represents all of the blue - chip benefits you could ever want within a freehold, Torrens Title property in potentially the best location between Sydney & Newcastle.
Key aspects of the investment include:
- Fixed increases to rental for 8 year return, (being the anchor tenant âAnytime Fitness')
- Excellent tenancy mix with high profile businesses
- Long - term leases
- Freehold building with Torrens Title
- Location in high exposure position
- Close proximity to Tuggerah Railway Station, Sydney - Newcastle M1 Motorway, Westfield Tuggerah (âwalk - overâ
access bridge within 100 metres.)
- Brilliant car parking, on site
- Good quality tenants in close proximity (including McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Subway, and many others.)
We encourage all interested parties to request an Information Memorandum including contract and comprehensive lease documentation, and we look forward to arranging an inspection (notice required) with the tenants for you to view this superb property investment.
|Floor Area||576 m²|
|Land Area||1,012 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||7 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.