19-23 Witherby Crescent Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, $1,150,000
BED & BREAKFAST WITH SEPARATE RESIDENCE!
Located atop the beautiful serene Tamborine Mountain, this home presents so many wonderful opportunities whether you are looking for your dream family home, or looking for a well established bed and breakfast to run whilst living in a private oasis.
Currently operating as a bed and breakfast, this wonderful home features 4 guest suites that are separate from the main residence. The spacious rumpus room or guests dining room opens up and flows to the expansive entertainment area which features the utmost stunning coastal skyline views.
- 2 separate entrances to the property
- 1,295m2 block with stunning views
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Large guests lounge/family living with a fireplace
- Commercial style kitchen with quality appliances & ample storage
- Guests dining room opens up to the expansive deck
- Solar power and wine cellar
- 3 car garage + huge storage under house
- Manicured gardens and grounds
- Air conditioning
- TV with a DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Room names; Cockatoo Suite, Kookaburra Suite, Lorikeet Suite & Rosella Suite
There are so many wonderful features that this home presents, but you really have to see this property in person to appreciate it. Close to all popular tourist locations like The Gallery Walk, Restaurants, Wineries and local shops and businesses. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Joe Farr today.
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||1,295 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||24 Feb 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.