19-23 McDougall Street, MILTON QLD 4064
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Jan 2017
DA Approved Inner City Development Opportunity
19-23 McDougall Street, Milton represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a ‘development ready’ site in a premium position.
The 2,019m²* holding is located in the highly sought after inner west suburb of Milton and offers the following key characteristics:
• Positioned only 500 metres* from the edge of the Brisbane CBD;
• DA approved for a striking residential apartment project providing 235 quality apartments;
• Strategic mix of apartments allowing for the project to be positioned towards premium, owner occupier product (31% 1bed, 52% 2bed & 17% 3bed);
• Key corner site of 2,019m²* with extensive street frontages;
• One of Brisbane’s most exciting and popular inner city residential suburbs which has seen strong demand for new apartment product;
• Benefiting from the relative under supply of residential apartments in the inner west in comparison to other inner city precincts - making up only 7% of apartment supply which is currently in market;
• Within 250 metres of the Milton Train Station, CityCat Ferry and Bus Stations and offering abundant lifestyle amenity;
• Within 10 minutes of all major university campuses in Brisbane.
For further information please contact the exclusive agents on the details provided.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 15/09/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Brendan Hogan
- Delivery Address:
- 4:00pm / Brisbane
19-23 McDougall Street MILTON