187 London Circuit Canberra ACT 2600
- 2,408 m²
- For Sale, Please Contact Agent
Iconic CBD Asset with Multiple Value Enhancing Opportunities
- High profile corner site of 729m²
- Refurbishment or redevelopment upside*
- Surrounded by major amenities
On behalf of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) Colliers International and CBRE are delighted to offer to the market an iconic piece of the Canberra CBD for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 30 July at 4pm (AEST).
Bank House, 187 London Circuit, Canberra is one of the CBDs most recognisable buildings and is offered for sale for the first time since construction in 1967. The 2,408m² freestanding office asset will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers given the superb investment attributes including the following:
- Corner position with irreplaceable exposure - Fronting Ainslie Place and London Circuit, Bank House offers unparalleled visibility to passing traffic. The property presents excellent signage opportunities and abundant natural light for future occupants.
- Renowned office Asset - Developed in 1967 the building provides 4 levels of quality office accommodation and includes internal staircase to the lower ground and single building lift.
- Doorstep of tenant amenities - City Walk, The Canberra Centre, Constitution Place and numerous retail offerings are all within 200m of Bank House. Centrally located amongst a variety of public transportation options including the new light rail terminus and bus interchange.
- Multiple Value-Enhancing Opportunities - Multiple opportunities to add value through refurbishment and repositioning or redevelopment (subject to approvals). With attractive CZ1: Core Zoning, vacant possession, no restriction on GFA and a prominent 729m² site area, there are numerous options for prospective purchasers to explore.
- Urban Renewal - The surrounding area is presently undergoing generational change with a variety of new buildings and infrastructure projects enhancing the Canberra CBD. Bank House is ideally positioned to capitalise on this growth.
- Consistently Performing Market - The Canberra market continues to perform strongly against national counterparts and is underpinned by strong macroeconomic fundamentals.
Strategically located, Bank House offers an iconic investment opportunity and deserves the attention of owner-occupiers, value-add investors and developers.
*Subject to approval
|Floor Area||2,408 m²|
|Land Area||729 m²|
|Energy||2.5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Jun 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.
Ask Matthew Winter about this property