185-193 Regent Street Redfern NSW 2016
- Development / Land
- 668 m²
- For Sale, EOI - Contact Agent
Rare Landmark Opportunity To Buy 5 Freehold Mixed Use Buildings in a Line
Service First Commercial is excited to present a rare offering to acquire 5 buildings in a line at 185-193 Regent St, Redfern.
The properties comprise a total land area of 668 sqm zoned for mixed use with tenanted ground floor retail and residential above.
The dwellings boast a prime location in the bustling precinct of Redfern, with only a 4 minute walk to Redfern Train Station and a 3 minute walk to the upcoming Waterloo Metro Station. With the new Metro, and Waterloo Masterplan you can expect a transformation within Redfern and Waterloo in regards to infrastructure and development.
Gentrification has transformed the suburb of Redfern into a prestige area. It has been recording consistent growth for at least five years, and this trend looks to continue into the near future. Opportunities like this don't come often. Book an inspection today with the exclusive agent Andre Pang.
Current Net Rental Income $240,280 p.a incl GST*
Fully Rented Income $344,280 p.a incl GST*
Key commercial features of this property include:
- Rare investment opportunity to own 5 adjoining mixed-use assets located in an in-demand area with a mixture of residential and commercial retail
- Strategic hold for huge upside potential once Waterloo Metro and Masterplan is effected
- Great opportunity to operate business with high foot traffic and vehicles passing every day
- Retail and residential currently tenanted with flexible conditions
- Independent side access to rear courtyard with great potential to transform
- Rear courtyard amalgamated into one large outdoor area
- Surrounded by Redfern Train Station, Australian Technology Park, and new Waterloo Metro Station
- Further development/renovation potential to add value (STCA)
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing at 4:00pm on Tuesday 27th July (AEST)
*figures are based on yearly incomes and are approximate