1830 Sandy Creek Road, DOWNSFIELD QLD 4570
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Feb 2017
Your Own Slice Of Country Lifestyle
Now is the time for you to finally create the lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
Just 20 minutes to the thriving regional hub of Gympie and within an hour from the centre of Noosa, this rural haven allows you to take full advantage of your proximity, and generate an income from the property utilising the rich soils and ample water.
- Cosy 2 + Bed, 1 Bathroom, Solid Timber Queenslander
- Extensive Room For Storage Under The House
- Peaceful Garden Setting With A Number Of Established Fruit Trees
- 9000 Gal Water Storage At House Plus Additional 2000 Gal From Shed
- Established Pastures Consisting Mostly Of Pangola & Setaria Grasses
- Steel Cattle Yards With Loading Ramp & Crush
- Excellent Fertile Soils Provide Options For A Variety Of Crops
- Fenced Into Approximately 10 Paddocks With Wood Post & Barb Wire
- Ample Water Supply From Spring Fed Dams & Creeks
- Gently Undulating Pastures Running Into A Steep Slope
- Ex Dairy Complex With Power Connected
- Lockable Carport, 3 Bay Timber Shed & Shelter
- Conservatively Carrying 40 Breeders
- Has Capacity To Carry Between 60 ? 70
- Approximate Annual Rainfall 40-50 inches (1016-1270mm)
Escape the hustle and bustle & take advantage of this unique opportunity!
Give me, Daryl Graham a call today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1830 Sandy Creek Road DOWNSFIELD