183-189 West Street Harristown QLD 4350
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 1,908 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Design & Construct On One Of Toowoombas Busiest Intersections!
Opportunities like this rarely become available! Don't miss out on securing an outstanding design & construct leasing deal in the prominent CBD fringe location, on one of Toowoomba busiest intersections!
- 11,125m2* over 4 lots of development land ready for construction (STCA)
- Motivated Developer will design & construct to tenant requirements - subject to commercial terms
- Suitable for a wide variety of tenants; Fuel Operators, Gyms, Childcares, Bulky Good Retailers, Drive-thru Food Operators, Short-term Accommodation, Warehousing or even a Car Wash!
- Prominent corner position on James Street (National Arterial Road) and West Street, which can be considered as Toowoombas highest exposure intersection. (21,000 Annual Average Daily Traffic)
- Excellent opportunity to build a purpose-built site for your business & reap the rewards of this high-profile location!
- Options to utilize the current infrastructure; One building has a net floor area of 628m2* which was previously tenanted by SNAP fitness and includes 76 car parks, while the other is a former squash court facility of 1280m2.
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Dan Dwan or Rebecca Steinmuller of Colliers International Toowoomba.
**Outlines & areas are indicative only
|Floor Area||1,908 m²|
|Land Area||1 ha|
|Parking||76 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 May 2019|