182 Campbell Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- 471 m²
DARLINGHURST RETAIL FREEHOLD
CBRE, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to offer 182 Campbell Street to market. The property is a freehold retail investment located in the burgeoning city fringe suburb of Darlinghurst. Tenanted by the popular American-themed restaurant, Surly’s, 182 Campbell Street presents a secure investment with strong growth prospects.
182 Campbell Street, Darlinghurst benefits from the following key attributes:
- Tenanted by Surly’s, a popular three storey American-themed restaurant
- Net income: $224,081 per annum*
- 10 + 10 year lease (January 2015 lease commencement)
- Annual increases: CPI + 1%
- NLA: 471sqm* across three storeys
- Desirable city fringe location in a strong growth suburb
- Dual frontages along Campbell Street and Taggarts Lane
- Alexander & Co designed internal fit out
The property will be offered for sale via public auction at AuctionWORKS, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney on Tuesday 24 October 2017 at 10:30am (AEST).
For further details please contact the exclusive CBRE selling agents.
|Auction date and time||24/10/2017 10:30|
|Auction location||M Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney|
|Date Sold||3 Nov 2017|
|Floor Area||471 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Aug 2018|