1818 Barwang Road Young NSW 2594
- Rural / Farming
- 20.23 ha
- For sale, $1,650,000 (GST na)
Rural Escape. Income Producing.
Located 15 minutes from Young, this beautiful and tastefully built five bedroom home has huge potential.
Situated on approx. 50 acres with 4 hectares fully irrigated and approx. 300 Shiraz, 50 years old vines remaining.
The rest of the vineyard is being converted to a Christmas tree farm.
The property is split into four paddocks. Front paddock with a large 15 MEG dam and a stock dam towards the rear of the farm.
- The house boasts five spacious bedroom, main with ensuite and walk in-robe.
- Modern kitchen with large gas oven & stove top, range hood, dish washer, walk in pantry, ample storage with dining area.
- Main bathroom with shower, bath & storage.
- Living area with R/C air-con and large s/c wood heater.
- Large linen closet and storage
- Two very reliable dams, fresh water tanks and also a functioning bore that feeds - to the vineyard.
- Two bay machinery/hay shed
- Large four car garage with workshop
- Fully fenced (house & block)
A very appealing property that has been very well maintained. Established trees, shrubs and garden with house block fully fenced.
The property also features what was planned to be a tasting room for the vineyard - potential to turn into a granny flat, entertaining area or office.
Located 1.5 hours from Canberra, 4 hours to Sydney, this property is very well located. There is potential to make a return off the land and the existing vines and also has the potential to be a bed and breakfast/farm stay accommodation.