18 Wurrook Circuit, CARINGBAH NSW 2229
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Mar 2017
Brand new industrial estate with completion October 2016 - 10 of 24 units remaining!
This excellent opportunity allows incoming purchasers a chance to acquire an industrial unit in the thriving Sutherland Shire industrial/commercial precinct. This brand new development offers a total of 24 units all with drive through access and finished to the highest of quality.
The property is located within close proximity to all major transport hubs such as Sydney Airport, Port Botany, Sydney CBD, Taren Point Road, Captain Cook Drive, Caringbah Train Station and bus services along Cawarra Road.
Key Features include:
- Brand new units from 161m²
- 7.5m internal road
- Drive through access
- Security gates
- Flexible Zone B7 Business Park allowing for industrial and office usage
- Brand new warehouse space with high clearance motorized shutter doors
- Mezzanine office with toilet access, kitchenette and amenities
- On-site parking
- 3 phase power
- Due for completion in October 2016
- Surrounded by large national and international companies
- Walking distance to public transport
- Close proximity to Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport and Port Botany
- Easy access to Taren Point Road & Captain Cook Drive
- 14 units already sold off market!
For further information or to request and information memorandum, please contact the exclusive agent:
Director, Property Sales & Leasing
0432 242 063
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18 Wurrook Circuit CARINGBAH