18 Targo Street, BUNDABERG CENTRAL QLD 4670
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
CENTRAL HOTEL BUNDABERG
- Renowned Commercial Hotel within large coastal regional centre 350km North of Brisbane.
- Significant 1,017sqm* land holding in the Bundaberg CBD with a 25m* frontage to Targo Street.
- Hotel operates under a 3am Liquor Licence and has 14 Gaming Machine Authorities.
- To be sold as a going concern allowing the incoming purchaser to benefit from existing trade or to reposition the
- Configuration includes public bar, lounge bar, accommodation rooms (not utilised) bistro and live music area with extensive beer garden to the rear of the hotel.
- Hotel is currently owned by ASX listed Lantern Hotel Group (LTN).
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 14th July 2016 at 12:00pm (AEST).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
18 Targo Street BUNDABERG CENTRAL