18 Lawson Street, WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
$720,000.00, plus GST if applicable
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
large warehouse and development potential
accessed from the Sturt Highway, Lawson Street connects to busy Copland Street in the eastern industrial area of Wagga Wagga
site area approximately 3412 square metres.
located on the site is a large warehouse with an approximate lettable area of 556 square metres.
IN2- light industrial
- large sliding doors on the northern side of the building provide access to the steel and iron warehouse with concrete flooring throughout
- the building also consists of internal office areas, staff amenities including shower and toilets and a kitchen/lunch room
- the internal offices are serviced by an evaporative air conditioning unit
- there is a large concrete wash bay area to the rear of the building under the main roofline and a large gravelled area ideal for truck parking or storage
- a secure, fully fenced yard with gated access from Lawson Street
- the large site area has potential for future development
$720,000 plus GST if applicable
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* development potential
* large warehouse
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18 Lawson Street WAGGA WAGGA