18 Jardine Lane, CHARTERS TOWERS QLD 4820
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
9.8 ACRES - HOME - SHED - POOL - BORE
This property offers total seclusion and privacy. Behind the colourbond fence and surrounded by established gardens this well presented home has lots to offer a buyer.
* 4 Bedrooms / Office / Built-ins
* Air-conditioning / Screens & security doors
* Well equipped modern style kitchen with electric stove
* Outdoor area and full length front verandah
* Enclosed back verandah / Laundry with good storage space
* In ground pool / Large garden shed / 2 Unequipped bores
* Well equipped with electric pump used to irrigate the gardens
* Double carport adjoins the house and outdoor area
* Shed - approx 12m x 9m with one lockable bay and power
* Fenced house yard very secure for dogs and children
* The property boundaries Aberdeen Creek and has previously been used to grow grapes and vegetables.
Good size steel frame home with a cool white tile throughout the living area and recently painted. Located at the end of a lane makes this a quiet location and only 4.5 km from town
This property offers comfortable family living with room to move
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18 Jardine Lane CHARTERS TOWERS