18-22 Salmon Street, PORT MELBOURNE VIC 3207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Jan 2017
Exceptional investment and unsurpassable development opportunity
Positioned prominently in a thriving precinct of Port Melbourne, 18-22 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne offers substantial holding income and unsurpassable development upside.
• Sprawling 9,712 (approx) square metre development opportunity
• Dual street frontage with over 201metres of premium exposure
• Zoned Capital City Zone 1 - City of Port Phillip
• 18 level height limit - ideal for medium to high mixed use development (STCA)
• Expected fully let income of $1,275,000 net per annum
• Building area of 8,470 sqm with 87.5% occupancy
• Overlooking an established residential market and expansive views across JL Murphy Reserve (centre piece for Port Melbourne’s recreation)
• Property is surrounded by sensational amenities with Port Melbourne beach, Bay Street, South Melbourne markets, St Kilda beach and Southbank entertainment precinct all only minutes away.
This property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday the 10th of November 2016 at 3:00pm.
For further information or to discuss this development opportunity in greater detail, please contact the exclusive agents directly.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18-22 Salmon Street PORT MELBOURNE