18-20 Lindley Street Stafford QLD 4053
- Development / Land
- 1,294 m²
- Sold, $1,200,000
Flexible Development Site in High Growth Area
Colliers International is pleased to offer 18-20 Lindley Street, Stafford For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 7 December, at 4pm.
18-20 Lindley Street offers an opportunity to acquire a substantial parcel of land, located in Brisbane’s middle-ring suburb of Stafford, approximately 6km’s north of the CBD. The parcel consists of two similar-sized blocks of Low-Medium Density Residential 2 zoned land, each improved by post-war dwellings.
The site presents several value-add or redevelopment opportunities, such as renovation and re-letting of the existing houses, low-medium density residential, childcare, commercial, medical etc. (all STCA).
The key details of this property are as follows:
- 1,294m² site over two lots
- Short term holding income from residential tenants
- Nearby major shopping centre, schools, public transport and parks
- Low-Medium Density Residential 2 (2 to 3 Storey Mix) zoning
- Approx. 32m of frontage to Lindley Street
- Ease of access provided via Webster Road, a main arterial of Stafford
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||07/12/2017 00:00|
|Recipient name||James Marshall|
|Delivery address||Level 30, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane 4000|
|Date Sold||18 Jan 2018|
|Floor Area||1,294 m²|
|Land Area||1,294 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||21 Nov 2017|