18 - 20 George Street, SANDRINGHAM VIC 3191
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Parking / Car Space
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Dec 2016
Aussie Strata Storage Units from $95,000 + GST
ONLY 5 REMAIN !!
Unclutter your world. Be organised and stop paying huge rents at self storage facilities â?? be your own landlord today!
Located in what is widely regarded as Bayside Business District's best street, with the best range of public amenities at your doorstep, including gyms, cafes, golf courses, schools, and Westfield Southland.
This mixed use development, in close proximity to Melbourne's premier Bayside suburbs, will be one of the best buildings to be built in Bayside.
Perfect for tradies, business storage, downsizers - load and unload undercover, wide driveways, a secure facility with 24 hour access.
* Storage units from 19sqm to 74sqm (approx.)
* Priced from $95,000 plus GST
* Fully gated estate
* 24 hour access, 7 days a week
* Height clearance of 4.7m â?? enough room for mezzanine storage
* The most logical and economical alternative to renting self-storage
* Ideal for boats, cars, tools, files â?? anything that the garage and house can't fit!
* Construction commencingwith completion antcipated for April-May 2017.
Another quality development by Trumen Corp.
For further information contact:
SASKA MUIJS - 0448 935 858 & JOHN MUYS - 0400 511 833
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18 - 20 George Street SANDRINGHAM