18&19/231 NORTH QUAY, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Sale By Negotiation
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Dec 2016
IMPRESSIVE RIVER VIEWS!
231 North Quay is strategically positioned on the corner of North Quay & Makerston Street. Close to Brisbane Law Courts with easy access to Riverside Expressway and major arterial roads.
A 12 storey strata office building comprising ground floor foyer and showrooms, 11 upper office floors, a roof garden and parking for 86 cars over 2 basement levels. With uninterrupted views down two reaches of the Brisbane River and has exceptional natural light, this tenancy provides well presented professional space.
Key features include:
- 153m2 of partitioned executive office space
- Close proximity to Roma Street Railway Station and the Brisbane Transit Centre
- Convenient access to the SE Freeway, and major arterial roads
- High profile and strategic location in the CBDs Legal Precinct
- 180 views to the CBD, Brisbane River and South Brisbane
- Convenient access to Spring Hill, Milton and South Brisbane
- Prominent corner location
- Rooftop function area.
- Fully air conditioned.
This property comprises of two units combined, 79m2 and 74m2, making a total of 153m2.
Occupy one, lease the other.
Contact Ralph Williams for an immediate inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18&19/231 NORTH QUAY BRISBANE CITY