1790 Taralga Road Goulburn NSW 2580
- Rural / Farming
- 36 ha
- For sale, $900,000 (GST na)
Quality Acreage with River Frontage
Ideally located rural property only 20kms north of Goulburn, and approx. only 2 hours from outer Sydney. With spectacular views overlooking the Tarlo River, this property has been in the same family for over 50 years. The main homestead was built in 1977 and there is an old 2 bedroom cottage which could be a good project.
* Spacious open plan brick veneer home, separate living areas including formal lounge/dining room and family room with eating area.
* 4 bedrooms, main with en-suite, 3 bedrooms have large built-ins.
* Bathroom and laundry, plus 3 double storage/linen cupboards.
* Kitchen has an abundance of cupboards.
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
* 20,000 gallons of fresh household water supply supplemented by river water for gardens.
* Double garage, sheds/workshops and cattle yards.
* Approx. 35Ha is suitable for cropping, grazing and/or intensive farming.
* Plus the option to lease approx. 4 hectares of crown land.
* Easy access on a sealed road, with school bus service.
Fully fenced property in tranquil surroundings, with spectacular views from all rooms in the home that capture scenic rural views.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||36 ha|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||25 Jun 2019|