179 Blackjack Road Gunnedah NSW 2380
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 600 m²
- For Sale, $1,200,000 + GST
PRIME INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT
FOR SALE - CONTACT AGENT FOR PRICE GUIDE
179 Blackjack Road
This Large Industrial shed & office space 6km from town centre is located adjacent to the entry of Australia's largest field days Ag Quip. This is not an opportunity to be missed. Large industrial zoned sites are rare and with the combination of expansive sheds, hardstand, manager's residence and potential for subdivision - the time to act is now!
The front section of this expansive industrial zoned site features:
- Colorbond shed with concrete floor & steel construction with an area of 432m2. This shed also includes a mezzanine storage area and a lockable parts bay.
- Adjoining the main shed is a second shed of similar construction with an area of 221sqm and features a drive over pit.
- A demountable office is located close by with an area of 72m2 with separate offices and amenities.
- There is covered car parking for 4 cars and a bitumen sealed apron on the front of the main shed, the remainder of the area predominantly comprises gravel hard stand over the expansive 10 Ha site.
- the development also comprises of a 4 bedroom, two bathroom managers residence with pool and sheds.
- The perimeter of the site is fenced with a combination of 6ft security fence and rural fencing.
This site has subdivision potential (subject to council approval) which can alleviate the major shortfall in industrial zoned land in the local area.
Call Matt Davis today on 0419 274 476 to arrange your inspection as this property will not last in the current market.
*Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, Ewing Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.