178-184 Willarong Road Caringbah NSW 2229
- Shop & Retail
- 6,543 m²
- Expressions of Interest
CARINGBAH, 178-184 Willarong Road
- High-profile 6,543sqm landholding
- Pre-commitment to Coles and Liquorland
- DA approved 120 residential apartments
Sydney Metropolitan Approved Mixed-Use Development Site
- Landmark Sydney metropolitan 6,453sqm development site with DA approval and pre-commitment to a full-line Coles supermarket and Liquorland on a 10-year lease term with 8 x 5-year options, 5 retail specialty shops, 120 apartments with basement car parking for 416 vehicles.
- Located 27km south of the Sydney Central Business District, within the tightly held and affluent suburb of Caringbah, with average per capita and household incomes 16.9% and 9.2% above the Sydney metropolitan average.
- Positioned within the established mixed-use Caringbah Town Centre, the site benefits from its high-profile location, 200 metres from the nearby Caringbah train station.
- Well-established, affluent trade area resident population of 100,670, with significant retail expenditure of $1.6 billion, forecast to reach $2.4 billion by 2036.
- Significant food expenditure within the trade area of $938 million, accounting for 59% of the total retail expenditure, a key market for the Coles supermarket and Liquorland.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) sale process, closing 12 noon AEDT, Thursday 21 October 2021
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||21/09/2021 12:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|