1769 Stapylton-Jacobs Well Road, JACOBS WELL QLD 4208
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Nov 2016
Only Minutes To All New Construction Zones
* Why waste time and money on travelling?
* Look no further
* Over 13,000m2* open space
* 150m2* building with 8 offices
* All offices have air conditioning, kitchen, toilets and showes
* Large fully paved area with plenty of on site parking
* 3 x small mechanical sheds,
* 20* and 40ft* undercover storage containers
* Separate undercover work area
* 1 x 33,000* litre rain water tank
* 33,000* litre treated bore water storage tank
* 26,500* litre powered diesel storage tank
* Suit truck storage, construction, paving, scaffolding, landscapers
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1769 Stapylton-Jacobs Well Road...