1760, 1780 & 1830 Dohertys Road Mount Cottrell VIC 3024
- Development / Land
- 112 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Prized Land Opportunity In Melbourne's Western Corridor
- 112 hectares* of land
- Western Melbourne corridor location
- Potential for significant future upside
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to exclusively offer, for sale by expressions of interest, four prime parcels of land located in Mount Cottrell.
These four parcels of land are being sold together forming a total area of 112 hectares*. The land is positioned within the City of Wyndham and Melbourne's western corridor.
The properties benefit from extensive frontage to Dohertys, Mount Cottrell and Dukelows Roads. Surrounding the sites are the Eynesbury residential estate, Grove residential estate, Tarneit North PSP area and Oakbank PSP area. In addition, existing and proposed major infrastructure in the surrounding area includes Tarneit station, Tarneit Central Shopping Centre, Wyndham City Stadium, Outer Metropolitan Ring Road (OMR), Tarneit West train station and Sayers Road train station.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a significant land parcel in an extremely competitive market.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four prime parcels of land, located within Melbourne´s western corridor
- Total land parcel area of 112 hectares*
- This prime land opportunity offers access to the CBD (34km), Melbourne's west and proposed Outer Metropolitan Ring Road
- Corner property with extensive frontage to Dohertys, Mt Cottrell and Dukelows Roads
Please contact Alex Moffatt for a copy of the Information Memorandum or to discuss this opportunity in detail.
FOR SALE via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 27 May 2021 at 4.00pm AEDT.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||27/05/2021 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|