174 River-Connection Road, WILLOW GROVE VIC 3825
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
EXCELLENT HEAVY GRAZING PROPERTY - Approx 103 Acres
Nestled in the beautiful green rolling hills of Willow Grove is this quaint Country Home on Approx 103 Acres in 3 titles.
Fertile grazing/diary land producing some of the best beef cattle to the exclusive restaurants in Melbourne.
The property features:
* Permanent creek running right through this property with a 6ml pumping right, next door to Latrobe River also with pumping rights
* 24 Paddocks, good mixture of flats and undulating land.
* 3 Road frontages
* 2 main large dams and a couple of smaller dams
* Extensive shedding - old dairy in good condition - solar power & electricity connected
* Cattle race, yards and crush
The 3 bedroom Country Cottage has recently had a new Kitchen and bathroom.
This property is located only 15 mins from Trafalgar (Off the M1 - Hwy)
Willow Grove is a village and rural farming community 142km east of Melbourne. It has a primary school, football club, tennis courts, community hall, general store, restaurant, CFA shed, and kindergarten.
It features the stunning Blue Rock Lake, used for recreational activities including fishing, sailing, swimming and picnicking. The lake is surrounded by farmland, bushland and Mt Baw Baw in its back yard.
Call Carmen Christie - 0402 042 120 today to arrange your inspection
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
174 River-Connection Road WILLOW GROVE