173 Thomasson Road, CHARTERS TOWERS QLD 4820
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
**MAKE AN OFFER**FANTASTIC RIVERSIDE PROPERTY WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS
The heading says it all, the owners of this outstanding property are open to all reasonable offers!!
Here is your winning lottery ticket! Do not miss this fantastic opportunity as it will not last long! Rarely do parcels of land of this size and location become available!
With an amazing 41.29 ha (approximately 102 acres) fully fenced grazing property with endless water sand spear into Broughton River!
* Screens & Security doors throughout
* Air-conditioned & ceiling fans
* Most of the house is freshly repainted
* New tiled flooring in the lounge room, kitchen and hallway
* New carpeted floors in 3 bedrooms
* 5 bedrooms with built-ins
* 2 bathrooms - Bathroom in the upper house is new
* 2 living areas
* Huge undercover entertainment area + In-ground pebble-create salt water pool with shade sails
* Front veranda
* Gas hot water system
* Powered shed (3 car spaces)
* Well-fenced house yard with lovely irrigated lawns, established trees and shrubs + Garden beds
* Mini orchard with assorted fruit trees
* Acreage separated into several paddocks by fences
* Huge timber round yard
* Machinery/storage sheds
* A new smaller shed with a chook house to the right of the main shed.
* Own river front (Broughton River)
* Water supply: 2 spears in the river (Honda twin impeller pump) and a bore (Onga jet pump)
* New pump at river
* 4,000 litres rainwater tank with tap at the house;
* 27,000 litres main water tank located on the hill and gravity feeds into the house (saves on electricity bills)
* Water license for water intake out of Broughton River (20 years)
* A quad bike, pipe fitting and steel etc. will be left at the property
* Graded roads, erosion control bumps on the roads
* A new small dam in the middle of the paddock has been excavated
* Cleared fence line, fire breaks
* Approximately 15 km from the Charters Towers town centre (10-15 min drive)
* 41.29ha block (102 acres)
Where do you want to start with this property? Would you like to operate your business from home? Do you want more space for your growing family? Do you love to entertain? Are you looking for the ideal lifestyle property? This magnificent property ticks all of the boxes above plus is only approximately 15kms from town!
Don"t delay, as this property will be sold! Phone today to arrange an inspection!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
173 Thomasson Road CHARTERS TOWERS