Brisbane Valley Grazing - Great Position - 187 Acres
- 160 acres freehold with 27 acres of lease.
- Well located between Esk and Toogoolawah adjoining the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail
- Bitumen road frontage with great access
- Unique accommodation quarters with kitchenette, bedrooms and air conditioning
- Improved pastures (good hay production)
- 5 separate paddocks with laneway system for ease of mustering
- 5 dams, 1 equipped bore with header tank and stock troughs throughout, old well, permanent spring and seasonal creek
- 3 bay colorbond shed 18m x 9m (with shower and toilet) plus 8000 gal rain water storage
- Steel cattle yards (portable)...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: