1718 South Para Road, KERSBROOK SA 5231
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
PREMIER MIXED HORTICULTURAL ENTERPRISE
CBRE is pleased to present for sale Kersbrook Cherry Farm, a 41 hectare* landholding developed to high quality cherry and pear varieties, whilst also comprising a small vineyard.
Located in the Adelaide Hills, the property is approximately 34 kilometres from the Adelaide CBD and comprises the following:
- A well-developed landholding with a diversified income stream - cherries, pears and further development potential
- An established, highly productive cherry orchard planted to 17,194 trees* (22 hectares*) including recent plantings yet to reach maximum production
- Diversified plantings with 17 varieties that complement one another
- 2,200 pear trees* benefited by a strong mix of varieties
- A 1.2 hectare* vineyard planted to Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc
- Additional land areas available for further plantings (5 hectares*)
- Packing shed with automated grader, cool room facilities and the capacity to process other crops at other times of the year
- Substantial 152 megalitre water allocation, comprising a mixture of dam and bore water
- Excellent irrigation infrastructure, including two storage dams with a 75 megalitre capacity, pumping infrastructure and drip line irrigation system servicing the operation
- Tourism / function centre opportunities
- Retail outlet for direct sales available - operational during the harvest period
Rarely does an opportunity to secure a large scale landholding on a 'Walk In Walk Out' basis, with an extensive list of plant and equipment, present itself to the market. The Adelaide Hills is a tightly held region, with landholdings of this size and locale being highly sought after.
Kersbrook Cherry Farm is being offered for sale by Private Treaty.
Inspections can be arranged with the agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1718 South Para Road KERSBROOK