170 Lindum Road, LYTTON QLD 4178
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2015
BRISBANE INDUSTRIAL VALUE-ADD OPPORTUNITY
The subject property is situated within the Australia TradeCoast suburb of Lytton, which is approximately 14 kilometers from Brisbane's CBD. Situated directly off the Port of Brisbane Motorway, the property benefits from being located just 8* minutes to the Port of Brisbane or 15* minutes to the Pacific Motorway. The arterial connectivity to Gateway Motorway provides for seamless access to the Brisbane Airport, Logan Motoway and Bruce Highway.
Features of the offering include:
• 6,329sqm* office / warehouse facility over a 2.42ha* site
• Low site coverage (26%*) allows for development upside**
• Whole building is fully sprinklered
• Functional warehouse with a minimum internal height of 8m* at the eaves
• Warehouse accessible via multiple wide, container height roller doors plus a loading dock
• Large awning provides the ability for all weather loading
• Sealed hardstand / yard area ideal for container set down whilst increasing vehicular accessibility on site
• The ability to sell down the four smaller lots fronting Lindum Road
The subject property is being offered for sale via expressions of interest closing Thursday, 4:00PM 19th November.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agent from JLL.
*Subject to Council Approval
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
170 Lindum Road LYTTON