17 Hall Street, NEWPORT VIC 3015
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Oct 2016
PRIME COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY WITH RESIDENTIAL POTENTIAL
In the thriving heart of the Hall Street shops and directly opposite the Newport Train Station, this outstanding Business Zone 1 commercial building is a unique opportunity. Originally a bank, the building offers 2 separate premises all with potential for the owner-occupier, re-developer or investor to utilise its commercial and maybe even residential destiny (STCA).
• Downstairs currently comprises a reception and large open-plan foyer with an office, a walk-in safe, kitchen, bathroom and 3 wcs.
• Upstairs has residential potential with its own discreet entry, 3 huge principle rooms (one with kitchen facilities) and 2 more bathrooms.
• There is also an exciting prospect of extending upwards (up to 2 extra stories, STCA) to really capitalise on city views.
• Rear parking for up to six cars.
• Incredibly convenient to the city by train or freeway access, this vibrant position in the shopping strip enjoys a huge amount of foot traffic.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
17 Hall Street NEWPORT