17-21 Macquarie Street, PARRAMATTA NSW 2150
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 82 - 1,500m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
SITUATE YOUR BUSINESS IN ONE OF PARRAMATTA'S ICONIC BUILDINGS
CBRE is pleased to offer for lease 17 - 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta - Lachlan Tower.
- Level 2 - 835sqm - Whole floor with 12 month old fitout
- Level 3 - 660sqm - Refurbished open plan area
Key attributes include:
- Areas up to approximately 1,577sqm
- Open plan or fit out options
- Excellent natural light
- Secure basement parking
- Prominent corner CBD location
- Close proximity to Parramatta's rail/bus interchange and Westfield
- Easy access to Great Western Highway and Victoria Road
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Ben Lalic or Stephen Panagiotopoulos from CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
17-21 Macquarie Street PARRAMATTA