17-21 Harcourt Parade Cremorne VIC 3121
- 10,000 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
PERMIT APPROVED – BRAND NEW CREATIVE STYLE OFFICE BUILDING!
The rejuvenation of the iconic Silos/Nylex clock site is one of the most exciting new developments in Melbourne.
The first release of office space in this iconic project is 10,000-square metres of commercial office space in the only dedicated office building of The Malt District. The office space will be located above an active ground level of boutique retail space which will also include a café that will activate the ground floor lobby.
Key features include:
• Flexible 1,400m² floorplates that have the ability to be subdivided.
• Natural light to 4 sides with Yarra, Botanical Garden and CBD views.
• Podium car parking with fantastic car parking ratio’s.
• Unrivalled Freeway access.
• A generous lobby with four high speed lifts servicing the eight levels of office space.
• Well-equipped gymnasium, function room and an upper storey landscaped terrace.
• Superb end of trip facilities complete with showers, locker rooms and bicycle storage to take advantage of the nearby Yarra running and bike trails.
The office will be brought to life by the superbly landscape public areas of The Malt District. Across from an artisanal supermarket and down a bluestone laneway from the micro-brewery and a gastro pub, the office is perfectly situated to provide a thriving atmosphere for the workers during and after office hours.
|Floor Area||10,000 m²|
|Land Area||3,050 m²|
|Energy||4.5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||3 Jul 2018|