17, 19 & 21 Hugo Street Stirling WA 6021
- Development / Land
- 3,339 m²
- For Sale, From $4,900,000
3339 SQM LAND/DEVELOPMENT
3339 Sqm Multi Use Development Site
* 5 Storey Height Maximum
* Stirling City Centre project
* Land uses include: Retirement Complex, Aged or Dependent Persons Dwellings, Multiple Dwelling, Short Stay Accommodation and Child Care
Platinum Realty Group are pleased to offer this very rare and exciting development opportunity at 17, 19 and 21 Hugo Street, Stirling which will be sold as One Parcel.
The 3339 sqm site is part of the much anticipated Stirling City Centre project and will provide a variety of development options with the potential of a Landmark Development of up to 5 Storeys.
Other key attributes of this site include:
* Zoned 'Development Zone - Sub Precinct Area B Residential Northern Precinct Local Development Plan'
* 5 Storey height maximum (subject to amalgamation of the three lots)
* 60.36 metre frontage to Hugo Street
* Short walking distance to the Stirling Train and Bus Station
* Situated approximatley 200m to the Osborne Park Hospital, 1 km to Ikea and Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, 5 km to the Coast and 10 km to the Perth CBD
* Federal Government funding of $65 million has been committed to the first stage of the Stirling City Centre works with construction expected to commence in 2019
To request an Information Memorandum or for further details please contact the exclusive selling agent.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||3,339 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||8 Aug 2019|