169 West Lynne Road, JINDABYNE NSW 2627
Sold on 08/11/2016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
* Approximately 25ha (62.5acres) of mainly pasture improved land fenced into several paddocks.
* Restored riparian zone (landcare) with creek, well and solar pump.
* Renovated historic stone homestead with 3 external sheds
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen & dining room, casual & formal lounge room, enclosed sunroom
* Laundry, 2 slow combustion wood fireplaces, 1 open fireplace, 2 gas fireplaces and reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Well-appointed chef?s kitchen with ?Younger?Oven.
* Detached double garage plus several external outbuildings with scope for other uses.
* Verandah, tiled outdoor area and timber entertainment deck
* A variety of fruit trees, large lawn area with well-established garden beds.
* Timber cattle yards and chook shed.
* 80,000lt tank storage capacity for domestic usage
* In ground irrigation system for outdoor garden with 20,000lt water storage capacity.
* Septic system with evaporation trenches.
* Satellite dish for television, 2.5kw solar panels with inverter, phone line and internet
* Approximately 15 minutes? drive to Jindabyne and less that 1hour to the ski resorts.
169 West Lynne Road JINDABYNE