168-175 Carrington Street, REVESBY NSW 2212
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Apr 2017
Trophy Industrial Investment
Colliers International is delighted to offer 168-175 Carrington Street, Revesby to the market for Sale.
Located in the inner south west suburb of Revesby, the property has excellent access to the M5 Motorway. Given the limited land supply and tight ownership structure of Revesby, opportunities of this nature rarely become available and will be keenly pursued by the market.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Very strong lease covenant in Thermotec Australia Pty Ltd
• Long WALE of 7 years
• Highly functional warehouse and manufacturing facility
• Large power supply
• Excellent warehouse clearance with multiple gantry cranes
• Part of the warehouse is sprinklered
• Dual street frontages providing multiple access points to the site
• Excellent access to the M5 Motorway via The River Road
• Short twenty-minute drive to the major commercial area of Port Botany
• Acquiring investment opportunities in Revesby is extremely rare and will attract strong interest from the market
• The inner south west has limited land supply, strong owner occupier and institutional ownership structure providing sound fundamentals for investing
• Revesby is an established industrial location that is home to many national and global companies, including UGL, Amcor, Bunnings, Visy and Heatcraft
• The redevelopment of the Bankstown Airport will have a positive impact on the property’s appeal
• Thermotec have been in occupation of the building for over 15 years, which demonstrates their long term commitment to the area and the warehouse facility
• Both state and Federal Government have committed to investing $20.5 billion in infrastructure projects in the South West over the next 10 years
For further information please contact the exclusive agents Jon Orsborn and Gavin Bishop.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
168-175 Carrington Street REVESBY