16627 South Western Highway North Boyanup WA 6237
- Rural / Farming
- 8.09 ha
- For Sale, $950,000 (GST na)
River Cottage 20 Acres
An attractive rural lifestyle setting between Boyanup and Bunbury on the Preston River. This part renovated 4-bedroom 1-bathroom homestead was an 80's style brick and tile.
Most of the expensive work has been done both on the farm and house. The major renovations are near complete that would suit those that are seeking a pretty lifestyle property they can finish off. The highway frontage would type rural business such as agistment, horticulture, grazing and crops or even Chalets down by the river.
The house now has $12,000 new glass doors and windows, new Aircon ($11,000), new plumbing and electrical. The sellers have been working hard and have immaculate new fences, all of them above head height and completely stock proof from kangaroos and will keep in goats, cattle, sheep, or horses, take your pick. Water in each of the paddocks is drawn direct from the river via the tanks with riverside power and pump set up for irrigation.
• Nearly 500 Metre Preston River Frontage and some reserve forms part of the property.
• 3 Shed complex.
• A modernised renovated bathroom that looks just stunning and done to a very high standard
• New Reverse Cycle Airconditioning.
• Living room having major renovation with a fireplace and double-glazing windows and doors all the way round.
• The small country kitchen complete with an original 80's green bench
• Old EverHot wood stove still works, and you could sell for a nice dollar as they are highly south after in the country.
• Alfresco has just been built but the flooring is yet to be completed and you could have the choice of going with paving, floorboards, or cement.
• The kitchen, dining, bathroom, toilet, windows, and doors have been replaced with insulating and sound reducing laminated glass
There are additions to the shed and workshop with new rainwater tanks, retaining, new pumps and upgraded main water tank with extra cool plumbing. The chook shed/ woodshed is on another level, very secure and absolutely brand new.
A scenic back track heads out the farmyard and winds down to the river-front paddocks which are impressively fenced spotted with some fruit trees, ferns and side streams. The farm is currently running goats; the top paddock is a bit sandy but could be seeded to kikuyu green summer grass this winter.
• Nearly 500 metre Preston River frontage comes with its own reserve which you use as part of the farm and the water is drawn for the gardens and paddocks stock.
• The house yard has been fenced with highpoint black anodised security fencing.
This property would make a renovator's delight with most of the work completed but needs a few more finishing touches.
A price guide of $950,000 or better. I would urge you to look at the value of 20 acres, plus house and sheds this farm represents good ready to go value.
Inspection strictly by appointment only