166 Cardiff Road, ELERMORE VALE NSW 2287
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Jan 2017
Infill Residential Development Opportunity
The subject property is located on the western side of Cardiff Road, approximately one kilometre south of the intersection with Croudace Road. The property is well situated in terms of amenity with public transport, shopping centres and schools all located in close proximity.
The property comprises an undeveloped parcel of land forming a rare infill development site, with development consent for a three lot subdivision. The site rises from Cardiff Road, before gently falling to the rear boundary with a cross-fall to the side northern boundary. The site benefits from access from both Cardiff Road and Robinia Close, and is currently covered in native open forest vegetation.
- Total site area 1.337 hectares (approx.)
- R2 Low Density Residential
- Minimum lot size 450 square metres
- Development Consent obtained 12 February 2014 for a three lot subdivision (DA 2013/0971), providing two 600sqm parcels fronting Cardiff Road and a residual 1.21 hectare holding.
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of residential developments in line with prevailing market demand (STCA)
- Potential to amalgamate adjoining sites to improve development efficiency
- For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm Thursday 11 August 2016
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 11/08/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Peter Dodds
- Delivery Address:
166 Cardiff Road ELERMORE VALE