166-180 Breakfast Creek Road Newstead QLD 4006
- Shop & Retail
- 88 - 2,312 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEASE IN NEWSTEAD'S LATEST MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
- Mixed use development
- Completion Scheduled for Q1 2024
- Ample onsite parking
Introducing Newstead's newest and most exciting mixed use development Breakfast Creek Quarter.
This architecturally designed masterpiece is set to inject a high level of quality across retail and office accommodation in Newstead with various sizes and configurations available.
There are three levels dedicated to general retail, organic grocer, dining, wellness, and showroom uses with five levels of office accommodation above. Breakfast Creek Quarter will be a thriving hub catering to a range of patrons/visitors.
This is your opportunity to realise the potential of Newstead while being strategically positioned at the gateway to some of Brisbane's most notable suburbs including but not limited to Albion, Ascot, Hamilton, Windsor and Eagle Farm.
Construction is set to commence in Q1 2022 with some very exciting commitments already secured.
- Tenancy sizes from 88sqm up to 2,312sqm
- A 107 place Childcare opportunity is also available via Expression of Interest
- A well-appointed 2,200sqm Rooftop function space offering views to the city skyline and river
- Five levels of undercover parking provisions for staff, customers and visitors
- Nestled amongst blue chip neighbours including Mercedes Benz, Bunnings, Porsche, amongst others
- Completion scheduled for 2024
The building is purpose built for future ways of working, including a 5 star green rating, wide open work spaces and incorporating the "Buildings that breathe" Brisbane planning initiative.
Breakfast Creek Quarter is positioned in one of the highest traffic and maximum exposure sites that Brisbane has to offer. The development sits just 2.5km to the CBD and only 10km to the domestic and international airports.
For more information on the suite of available options, please contact the undersigned via links below.