165 Banfield Road, GRANADILLA QLD 4855
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Feb 2017
SEEKING A COUNTRY LIFESTYLE?
Very, very private at Granadilla - at the end of a no-through road is this 55ha (135 acres) with a permanent creek, a stylish 3 bedroom home and a huge 16m x 7m machinery shed.
* Solid 3 bedroom home with wide patios on 3 sides
* Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher, gas oven & cooktop, breakfast bar & pantry
* Large living areas and separate dining area
* Car parking for 4 vehicles adjoining the house
* 135 Acres with 70 acres approx. cleared
* Remainder is treed with a permanently flowing creek
* Fiat 640 DT 4WD Tractor with H.D. 6 ft slasher & back blade
* 3 Large water tanks - water is pumped from creek and gravity fed to the house
* Water license for 3.6 hectares
* Boundary is cleared but not fenced
Would suit any farming pursuit: graze some cattle, run some horses, create some nature tracks through the forest, build some cabins by the creek, establish some horse trails & go trail riding or create a hide-away where there"s total seclusion.
Owners have left to follow another dream!
Call Executive Marketing Agent, Di Wagner now to arrange an inspection on 0419 685 495.
165 Banfield Road GRANADILLA