165 Banfield Road, GRANADILLA QLD 4855
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
SEEKING A COUNTRY LIFESTYLE?
Very, very private at Granadilla - at the end of a no-through road is this 55ha (135 acres) with a permanent creek, a stylish 3 bedroom home and a huge 16m x 7m machinery shed.
* Solid 3 bedroom home with wide patios on 3 sides
* Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher, gas oven & cooktop, breakfast bar & pantry
* Large living areas and separate dining area
* Car parking for 4 vehicles adjoining the house
* 135 Acres with 70 acres approx. cleared
* Remainder is treed with a permanently flowing creek
* Fiat 640 DT 4WD Tractor with H.D. 6 ft slasher & back blade
* 3 Large water tanks - water is pumped from creek and gravity fed to the house
* Water license for 3.6 hectares
* Boundary is cleared but not fenced
Would suit any farming pursuit: graze some cattle, run some horses, create some nature tracks through the forest, build some cabins by the creek, establish some horse trails & go trail riding or create a hide-away where there"s total seclusion.
Owners have left to follow another dream!
Call Executive Marketing Agent, Di Wagner now to arrange an inspection on 0419 685 495.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
165 Banfield Road GRANADILLA