16404 Clarence Way Old Bonalbo NSW 2469
- Rural / Farming
- 445.96 ha
- For sale, $900,000 (GST na)
QUALITY FATTTENING COUNTRY CLOSE TO THE QLD BORDER
Just when you think you have seen it all it just gets better, this one has it all - Feed, water, timber, views and multi purposes.
* Situated on just under 1100 acres is this highly productive farm, with 30 % cleared productive paddocks running around 100 breeders .
With 10 spring fed dams, Bean Creek running through, and a 44 inch annual rainfall, this property is just 40 kms from the Qld border and 12 kms to the nearest village on fully sealed roads.
* With around 60 % heavily timbered country ready to go, this includes pink box, spotted gum, iron bark, grey gum, blood and tallowood, ready to log and buyer available.
* Tracks throughout, accessible to almost everywhere.
* Improved with seteria, blue grass, paspalum, rhodes and clover, millet - suitable for hay production
* Fenced into 6 paddocks, some with mesh and electric standoff, multi use paddocks.
* 3 bay machinery shed, 2 bedroom cabin style home, fully council approved with septic, outside shower, hay shed, machinery shed and large workshop area
* Steel yards with vet crush and loader
* Magnificent views, lots of options to build the dream home of your dreams !
* 75 kms to Casino, or 182kms to Brisbane via Mount Lindsay highway which is being upgraded as per Bromelton Project, an absolute must buy.
* 17kms to Urbenville or 20kms to the village of Bonalbo
* Optional is Plant and Equipment / Cattle - see agent for details
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||445.96 ha|
|Parking||6 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Sep 2019|