164 BANKS ROAD Boyup Brook WA 6244
- Rural / Farming
- 41.8 ha
- For sale, Offers Over $799,000
A CUT ABOVE THE REST
This wonderful property is only 2kms from Boyup Brook with the 5x2 Brick and zinc home and its magnificent gardens being a centre piece of the property. The home is situated high on the property to take in the great views to north, the large dam and rolling countryside. The landscaped gardens are truly a credit to the owners and include over 100 roses when in flower which are spectacular.
Other features of the home include:
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family area
- Separate dining and lounge
- Large office with views
- 3 wood fires and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Patio plus veranda on 3 sides.
Other improvements include:
- 13m x 9m GP Shed with 9m x 3m lean to all fully enclosed with power and concrete floor
- 7m x 6m caravan/car port
- Garden shed, wood shed, chook house
- Bird netting covered fruit trees
- Wooden sheep yards
- 2 dams, 120,000 rainwater tank
This property is zoned special rural and has plans for 11 lots for future subdivision to be approved, which for the discerning buyer could be a great investment for the future.
As being on the Donnybrook side and just out of town this property is well placed if someone wishes to further develop or just retain the property in its current state.
In addition to this property the Seller has an additional ELEVATED BLOCK for sale $179,000
- 4.65 HA 11.49 Acres
- Wonderful elevated building site
- Winter creek running through
- Outstanding granite outcrops
- Mixture of flooded gum, marri, jarrah
- Fully fenced with power to block and bitumen road frontage
Call today for a private viewing.
|Floor Area||262 m²|
|Land Area||41.8 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 May 2019|