160 Smith Road, KERSBROOK SA 5231
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
115.16 HA - Substantial income and lifestyle property
Epitomizing modern rural life, "Brackenmore" is nestled amid blue ribbon hay cutting country in the Adelaide Hills. A profitable enterprise already, there is the continued opportunity to make a substantial income from hay and cattle if desired.
A grand home built with today"s modern conveniences the home"s Victorian style is evident with lofty ceilings and lux soft furnishings. The focus here is on a quality lifestyle that affords its privileged owners the very best of its 360 degree views. Built in 2010 from Mount Gambier Limestone the residence is bordered by sweeping lawns and a colorful array of ornamental trees, roses and flowering shrubs.
Living spaces are elegant and framed by peaceful views. French doors open to wide verandahs and sheltered entertaining enjoys a gentle gully breeze. Taking pride of place, the kitchen is focused around family, food and a tranquil view of farming life on the edge of town.
A wide central hallway graces what is currently disposed as 4 bedrooms the study and a music room. Luxury is not missing here with fully ducted reverse cycle air and little things like underfloor heating in the bathrooms and laundry which is well equipped for farm life.
Divided into two parcels the home block offers rich, flat to gently undulating land that is annually cut for hay (approx. 67 ha). Graced by some magnificent specimens of both pink and blue gums it is an outstanding parcel with premium pastures. The high block (48.16 Ha) offers large tracts of grazing land combined with more heavily timbered countryside ideal for sheltering stock. The entire property is well fenced and divided into 8 paddocks.
With excellent water infrastructure in place "Brackenmore" offers the opportunity for income coupled with statement style and a way of life second to none!
- Equipped single phase bore (3 phase available) Currently set at 1500gph, approx. 600 - 800ppm. (Tested to 5000gph max capacity).
- Mains water and 2 stock dams.
- 30,000 gallons of rain water in 2 tanks near the house plus 20,000g tank for bore water.
- Several creek lines traverse the property.
- Main hay and implement shed (approx. 21.5m x 25m. 3 phase power).
- Hay and storage shed (approx. 22.5m x 9m x 4.2m)
- Triple garage with electric roller doors and workshop/storage area. (approx. 10m x 7.5m with a concrete floor and 3 phase power).
- Above ground salt chlorinated swimming pool.
- Large chicken run with coop.
- Workable cattle yards and loading ramp. Quality crush.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (3 phase powered).
- Slow combustion heater
- Fruit trees include apricots, nectarine, plum, peach and plumcot.
- Raspberry and blackberrys.
- Flourishing vegetable garden in raised beds.
- Established rose gardens.
- Picturesque tree lined drive (plane trees).
- Tree varieties: Prunus, weeping mulberry, weeping elm, oak, ornamental pear and crab apple trees.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
160 Smith Road KERSBROOK