160 Queen Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- 110 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
CORNER RETAIL SPACE WITH EXISTING FIT-OUT OPPOSITE HUGE DEVELOPMENT
- Corner of Bourke Street and Queen Street
- Fantastic signage/branding opportunity
- Surrounded by current developments
- Size: 104sqm*
- Space is directly opposite CBUS development at 150 Queen Street, and 100 meters from the recently announced NAB Headquarters at 405 Bourke Street.
- Beneath a 15-storey office tower, with a diverse range of office tenants
- Comes with an existing café fit-out, and exclusive access to Bourke Street balcony
- Incredible exposure to pedestrian traffic, generated by surrounding retailers including Workshop Brothers, Red Spice Road, Campari House, and Saxe, and the close proximity to Hardware Lane, Galleria, and Little Bourke Street.
- Dont hesitate to take up this fantastic opportunity and inspect the property!
|Floor Area||110 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||19 Aug 2019|