IRRIGATION POWERHOUSE ON TOWN'S EDGE "Glenbeh", 160 Putty Road, Glenridding, NSW, 2330.
• Approximately 40 Ha (100 Acres) of highly productive alluvial soils with frontage to the Hunter River.
• Outstanding water availability. Town water, 100 megalitres from the river & 3 wells (wells currently unequipped)
• Approximately 80 acres of established crops giving you instant income on possession: 36 acres lucerne, 14 acres forage sorghum, 30 acres rye
• Renewed underground mains & irrigation infrastructure with 3 phase power.
• Comfortable weatherboard home with iron roof offering 3 bedrooms, formal lounge & family room.
• 18m x 12m mach...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: