160-162 Eastlake Street, CARRARA QLD 4211
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Jan 2017
8,170m2* Industrial Land with DA Approval - For Sale
DA approved 8,170m2* industrial land for proposed sub-division into two (2) separate parcels of land, each comprising four (4) separate buildings.
• Proposed Lot 1 - land area 6,635m2* - to comprise Buildings 1 & 2 - Takeaway Shop, Offices, Warehouse, Mezzanine & Carparks
• Proposed Lot 2 - land area 1,535m2* - to comprise Buildings 3 & 4 - 2 Showrooms, Mezzanine & Carparks
• Easy access North and South bound traffic with proposed additional access to the M1 Motorway in future
• Situated opposite large residential housing project - Pacific View - with construction in stages over the next 10 years to house 10,000* residents
The vendor is seeking offers over $250/sqm* and has indicated that they are ready to sell and have priced the property accordingly.
Don't delay contact Adam Young today by clicking on the above link.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in the email which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility. If you receive this email in error, please advise us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that you must not disseminate, save, forward, disclose, copy or use this information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
160-162 Eastlake Street CARRARA