16 Yule Street, PICNIC BAY QLD 4819
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Massive Price Reduction - Quick Sale Price!
'Valentines' holiday units comprises over two titles a large two storey home, 2 x 2 bedroom units, 4 x 1 bedroom units, pool, gardens and undercover parking for 6 cars, just steps away from the Picnic Bay beach and jetty.
* Ideal for an owner manager, or leave it all in the hands of an experienced agent, either as holiday or permanent rental
* The two storey home and units have been been fully renovated and are fresh and modern with air-conditioning throughout
* The home has its own large private courtyard so owner managers can have some privacy, as can the guests as most of the units have their own private courtyard area
* The home comprises: downstairs: large modern kitchen, dining room, media room/fourth bedroom, bedroom, bathroom, and Upstairs: open-plan living room opening onto decks, two bedrooms and bathroom.
* The units have been well renovated to standards expected by today's holiday guests, with tiled living areas, spacious bedrooms and modern clean kitchens and bathrooms.
* The large swimming pool is popular with all and has a fantastic communal area with gazebo and paving
* Nothing to be done, WIWO, with future bookings in place
* On two freehold titles - House, Pool, 2 x 2 bedroom units, triple carport on 1009m2 block fronting Yule St (no. 16); 4 x 1 bedroom units with carport on separate 1157m2 block - access from Barbarra St (no.5)
* Call now to arrange an inspection
Property Code: 207
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
16 Yule Street PICNIC BAY